Monday, April 23, 2018

The best concert: Illusia


In the year 2015, I went a concert of Mägo de Oz, the best concert of my life. I had 16 years old and remember the day... 21 of May. The climate was temperate and I not knew how dressed. I had very nervous because Mägo de Oz is my favorite group.
The concert was in the Teatro Caupolicán and the theme of the concert was Illusia in 3D. A video clip created by the group. The songs of album Ilussia was about a circus bewitched, algo magic, fairys, clowns, witchs, etc.
The group was lost to vocalist a long time ago. The new vocalist is very good, but nobody can replace to José Andrëa.
In the event the people were very happy and excited. I can’t let of jump, shout and sing when Mägo de Oz appears. Also I cried for the emotion.
Definitely this concert is the best and the best day of mi life. Never lost this day.
I want that Mägo return to Chile. If they come to back I will be the woman more happy of world

Resultado de imagen para mago de oz ilussia

1 comment: