I would like to work in the future on something related to my career.
I imagine working in a particular consultation.
I liked working outdoors, but I do not like it when there are a lot of people, I prefer work on my own.
I would like to travel around the world thanks to my work, and visit countries such as Ireland, Japan, Great Britain, Wales, etc. I find it interesting to be able to work in a university and be able to teach and research in the academy
Now I am studying psychology and I want to specialize in judicial or clinical psychology.
But also in the future I want to study massage therapy, costume design, arts and music.
Because they are things that I plan to do as hobbies,
for example costume design will help me to make my own cosplays.
I did not study any of those careers first because they do not have a lot of work
Something I would not like, is having to work with my family or with many people. Since in general I do not have a good relationship with them, and it is difficult for me to work in a group. In spite of that in the university I must do it.
I like the clinical psychology too haha :-)
ReplyDeleteI also would like to study music in the future
ReplyDeleteGood luck. <3
ReplyDelete