As an undergraduate student of Psychology at the University of Chile, I have developed a lot of interest in Ethology, since the study of animals in their natural environments, in a situation of freedom or in laboratory conditions has fascinated me since I had the opportunity to work with the Professor Martial Beltrami.
I am studying my fourth semester of studies, and until now I have been able to be an assistant in the field of psychobiology twice and I have been deeply interested in experimental psychology.
In addition to this presentation, I am currently working with my tutor Juan Amaro in an investigation regarding the behavior of animals and their distinctive behavioral characteristics within specific groups.
For three semesters I am analyzing the behavior of papiones in the zoo of santiago. I have noticed very important findings that I have reported to my tutor and professor.
I intend to deepen this research considering samples of more zoos in the country.
In addition to all this I can include this research all my knowledge acquired so far from branches such as Statistics one and two, basic learning processes and neurophysiology.
I feel very committed to this topic and I hope you will consider me for the scholarship to which I am applying
No comments:
Post a Comment